Thursday, August 20, 2015

CHECK EM OUT!!!

                  Hey everybody! I decided to post in a purple today as you can see, just to spice up the blog page. But anyways, the real reason I wanted to post so early is because I wanna give some of my buddies a shoutout!

+Tf Namekans 
                  First off, we have my buddy Andrew. He is a YouTuber and is growing quite well! He does Call of Duty montages and gameplay videos with some pretty epic music to them. He does a beautiful job of syncing the music with some of his most epic kills in the video. 
                  I would really appreciate it if you guys went onto his page, link in the sidebar or here. 
                  Here's one of his videos that he pointed me to. I really enjoyed it:


Bibliography: "Transformation- Call of Duty Montage" <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYp9K_py4j4>

Power Chord Games
                  This guy has been a good friend of mine for quite a while now, and he is also a YouTuber! He posts daily videogame videos, whether it be walkthroughs, gameplays, or live streams, he is sure to give you something to watch when you're bored. 
                   His name is a link, so go ahead and click on that.
                   Below is his most recent video that I am aware of. Hope you enjoy!



Bibliography: "Mario Kart 8 Part 34" <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsQwUFNmz6I>

Point of this post, GO SUBSCRIBE TO THESE AWESOME GUYS!!! The links to their channels are also in the sidebar, so please please please! I'd really appreciate it if you supported them. Thanks!




P I E C E   O F   C A K E



No comments:

Post a Comment