Thursday, August 20, 2015

Gamer Grips

                  It's only been six hours since my last post, but hey! I'm kinda bored, and I was thinking that I should point you all to another gaming related site. That site my friends, is Gamer Grips.
Gamer Grips                 This site is where you need to go if your thumbs are constantly sliding off of your analog sticks for your XBOX 360, XBOX ONE, PlayStation 3, or PlayStation 4 controller(s). That's right, folks! This site sells Controller Grips at $2.99 a pair. 
                  Shipping takes 3-10 days, and is only $0.01. I kid you not, shipping is only one cent. Payment is through PayPal. Don't have a PayPal account? No problem! You can pay with your credit card through PayPal, and it's still a valid payment.
                  Still a small business, but hey, I guess people gotta make some dough one way or another. Go check em out! I'd really appreciate it!
                  You can also follow Gamer Grips on Twitter @Gamer_Grips, or on Instagram @gamer_grips. For the Twitter, make sure you get the capitalization right. Instagram doesn't matter, just make sure you hit that follow button!
                  Thanks again! I may post again later tonight. We'll see.







P I E C E   O F   C A K E



No comments:

Post a Comment