Thursday, July 3, 2014

Kudos!

                 Hi y'all! I dunno how many of you really read my blog, but I wanted to point one specific post to you guys.
                 +maddy g  is a part of our Piece of Cake family here, and I've been bugging her about posting for the past two er three months. Maybe more.
                 So yesterday I was on the computer, and I thought that I should give my blog a little look. I punch in the web address, the screen loads, and I see The Fault in our Stars- Official Review as a header.
                 You can probably imagine what's going through my head, "What the heck?! I never saw this movie, let alone put a review up on the blog about it!" I read through and scroll down to see who the author was, hoping and praying to God it wasn't +Nuked Dew .
                Nope, it was +maddy g ! So I just wanted to congratulate her on her first Official appearance on Piece of Cake!


Thanks, +maddy g ! Welcome to the Family.






                   Congrats Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment