Saturday, April 15, 2017

Star Wars: The Last Jedi Teaser


S T A R  W A R S :
T H E  L A S T  J E D I



                  Wow, I dunno about you all but I did not see any of this coming. Well, take that back, I saw Rey getting trained by Luke coming from a mile away, but the rest of the trailer was a lot darker than The Force Awakens.
                  I'm curious as to how the Jedi are going to end and what that means for the rest of the series, since I heard that there's potential for another trilogy after this one. Now, the Jedi in terms of them being the guardians of the galaxy won't cease to exist, but I wonder if Luke is referring to a rebirth of that identity, just under a new name.
                  Now since this is a teaser, there isn't really much to go on in terms of plot. It's all just action sequences and really cool and overly dramatic voice overs. But the other thing I'm curious about is the scene with Kylo Ren's broken helmet. Is that because of a battle sequence or because he got pissed and had another tantrum or did his master get mad at him?
                  I guess we'll all have to wait until the actual trailer to see anything more, but I'll drop an interview video with Daisy and Mark down below. Enjoy!







Bibliography:
"Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer" <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn0WzX3OcAU>
"Daisy Ridley Interview Star Wars: Episode VIII" <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJlGkptRfVg>
"Mark Hamill Interview Star Wars: Episode VIII" <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7OH7bBoEC4>

No comments:

Post a Comment