Monday, April 17, 2017

Thor: Ragnarok Trailer

Alright, I'm so sorry guys, I'm behind on the bandwagon. Next after this is going to be the "Star Wars: Battlefront II" videogame trailer. HERE WE GO!!!


T  H  O  R
R  A  G  N  A  R  O  K


                  I honestly think that this is going to be the best Thor we've ever gotten. Come November, we're going to be so hyped about all of the other movies that are coming out that Thor: Ragnarok is going to be like the icing on the, wait for it... cake. (I'm sorry, I had to. It's my blog)
                  First off, what the hell Thor? You got yourself captured and you're dangling from a chain
in a giant pit of doom. You really messed up somewhere along the way, no doubt. Hela probably put him there, but nonetheless, let's talk about Hela!
                  Cate Blanchett is going to absolutely kill the character. Oh my goodness, I'm so psyched. I've also heard that Hela is going to be the MCU's version of Death that Thanos is trying to impress. I wouldn't blame him, Hela is looking like a dime. And let's take a second and remember all the times that Mjolnir has actually been handled by others than Thor: Hulk, Captain America, Vision, and now Hela! SHE FREAKING BROKE MJOLNIR. But y'know what? I think a certain strange doctor is going to use a neat little gadget to fix that sucker. (Oh yeah, where's Doc Strange in this preview? I wanna see ol' Bubblegum Bumblebatch!)
                  Next, let's talk about the Hunger Games style of clothing that the judges are wearing. I dunno, it really reminded me of the Capitol and all them. I dunno, maybe they'll surprise me. But the whole gladiator thing near the very end was really neat. I like that they're intertwining multiple different story arcs into the film.
                  It's also nice because Hulk couldn't hold his own movie. Besides Edward Norton's The Incredible Hulk, that was awesome. But aside from that, I really like Hulk's new look! He's got a Roman looking helmet with a crest. And oh man oh man oh man, that fight is going to be SICK!
                  I also like Loki's new look. It's a lot crisper than previous films, and his headgear just looks sooo good. If you haven't seen a picture, please take a gander to the right. His suit is much much nicer, and I think it'll be a nice farewell after this movie since Tom Hiddleston's contract is up after Ragnarok.
                  Overall, I'm so looking forward to this.


Bibliography:

No comments:

Post a Comment